Liquid Glucose - So2 Free & IG | Application
Specific properties of Liquid Glucose:-
- Liquid Glucose contains Maltose hence resistant to crystallization, this
"UNIQUE" property makes it the " UNIVERSAL " Doctor for all practical
- It contributes to body and " mouth appeal ".
- It's hygroscopic qualities with non-crystallizing nature helps the finished
products in soft condition and shelf life.
Liquid Glucose improves the gloss and clarity of hard candies, jams and Jellies.
- Liquid Glucose of high dextrose Equivalent and high solids exhibit moderate
osmotic pressure and inhibits microbial spoilage.
- It reduces freezing point of a solution which helps manufacture of Ice Creams
and frozen desserts.
- Viscosity of Liquid Glucose is the most important physical
Property which depend on density, Dextrose Equivalent and temperature.
- On the basis of the above properties Liquid Glucose is universally used for the
production of confectionery products (soft and hard boiled sweets), Fondants and
Creams, Jams, Jellies preserves, Bakery products. Caramel and Toffee, yeast, Ice
Milk, Meat Industry, Processing Leather ( it gives pliability and weight ) in
the chrome process because of its reducing action helping precipitation into the
body of the leather.
Liquid Glucose of low SO2 content has application in pharmaceutical industry for
the production of Liquid formulations. In addition to this it can be used in
many industrial products like adhesives, chemicals, dyes and ink, paper, textile